FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
- Q: When will you update/upload the next episode?
A: Anytime I have time.
- Q: How to download the file?
A: Just click on the link. You can use jdownloader to make download easier.
- Q: What if the file link I want to download is not available anymore?
A: That means the file hoster removed the file due to inactivity or dmca. You can let me know.
- Q: Does the drama and movie available here have subtitle?
A: For Korean drama or movie, I mostly uploaded the 360p version with hard coded Indonesian subtitle. Because the file size is smaller. For Japanese drama or movie, most of them are raw version which means no subtitle. So you have to download the subtitle in subscene.com or indexsubtitle.com.
Actually I also want to provide raw video (without hard coded subtitle) but the file size is too big. So I will only do so if someone requested it.
- Q: Where should I download the subtitle?
A: You can download the subtitle in subscene.com or indexsubtitle.com. For subscene.com, you need to access it using proxy such as proxysite.com.